Connectivity, commutability, convenience and contemporary comfort only twenty minutes from Edinburgh...who says you can't have it all? This magnificent five-bedroom family home…in a highly sought after, newly built, residential development on the edge of Bo’ness is the house you’ve been waiting for.
- Supremely Spacious 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report, NHBC Warranty (approx. 5 years remaining)
- The ‘Jura’ - Built in 2018 by Miller Homes, 159sqm or 1,711sqft
- Significant Number of Optional Extras Installed at Build
- Pristinely Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Positioned in the Celebrated Kinglass Fields Development
- Hugely Generous ‘Sun Trap’ South East Facing Back Garden, Largely Laid to Lawn
- Back Garden is Fully Enclosed with a Professionally Installed Decorative Patio
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Bo’ness Academy and the Local Leisure Centre
- Impressive Double Integral Garage, and a Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 2 Cars
- Covered Front Entrance
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation over 2 Level
- Beautiful Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Family Bathroom, 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms and a Ground Floor W/C
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area with a High Specification Kitchen with LED Floor Lighting and a Breakfast Bar
- Contemporary Kitchen offering an Integrated Electric Double Oven, 5 Burner Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave and Wine Cooler
- Utility Room with an Integrated Washing Machine/Dryer
- Generous Light-Filled Living Room with a Bay Window
- Spacious Dining Room
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (3 with Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- Magnificent Principal Bedroom Suite
- Bedroom 4 is currently used as a Cinema Room
- Notably Spacious Landing and Hallway
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and High Quality UPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Efficient Home (Band B)
- Fast Internet Connection
- Less Than 5 Minute Walk to Bo’ness Academy
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
- Factor Fees for Communal Grounds approx. £120 per annum
Step inside, the large and welcoming entrance hallway with it’s crisp white interior and imposing staircase create an excellent first impression. No. 41 Muirhead Crescent is a generously proportioned and enviable family home, slip through the door to the left in the large living room with bay window, before continuing through to the beautiful formal dining room.
Returning to the entrance hall, freshen up in the handy downstairs WC, before entering the magnificent open plan kitchen/diner, plus a utility room.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a stunning contemporary finish, this lovely kitchen comes replete with all the modern luxuries such as soft close units, a generous range of high quality integrated appliances, breakfast bar and LED floor lighting.
When sleep beckons, bedroom bliss awaits on the upper floor of this property. Take the white, spindled staircase up to the first floor, home to five bedrooms, two ensuites, and a family bathroom.
Once you have arrived upon the gallery landing – peep through the door to the left. Welcome to a sunny, south-facing child’s bedroom with built-in storage space. Continue along to discover a second bedroom, featuring a large double wardrobe and an ensuite shower room with superior grey tiling – this room would be ideal for guests or an independent teenager.
From here, a large bedroom to the front of the house serves as the principal bedroom benefiting from another ensuite of the highest quality. An additional room, positioned to the front elevation, serves as another delightful bedroom or study.
A further south facing double bedroom, which is currently used as a cinema room, is positioned next to the luxurious family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, suntrap garden beckons.
The fully surrounding timber fencing not only creates a courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there are also nooks for planting within it; as well as a large grass lawn ideal for child’s play.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this spectacular family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.