A warm and spacious welcome awaits you at No. 60 Muirhead Crescent, with plenty of outside space, versatility, and a high quality interior finish which will not fail to impress.
- Home Report Value - £350,000
- Supremely Spacious 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report, NHBC Warranty (approx. 6 years remaining)
- Built in 2019 by Miller Homes, 135sqm or 1,453sqft
- Positioned in the Celebrated Kinglass Fields Development
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Hugely Generous Sun Trap Back Garden
- Back Garden is Fully Enclosed (Dog Friendly)
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Bo’ness Academy
- Large Integral Garage and a Double Monoblock Driveway
- Covered Entrance
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Family Bathroom, 2 Ensuite Showers Rooms and a Ground Floor W/C
- Generous, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Contemporary Kitchen offering an Integrated Electric Double Oven, 4 Burner Gas Hob, Extractor Hood and Dishwasher
- Utility Room with a Freestanding Washing Machine and Freezer
- Generous Light-Filled Living Room with a Bay Window
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobe Space and Ensuites)
- Notably Spacious Landing
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and High Quality UPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Efficient Home (Band C)
- Fast Internet Connection
- Less Than 5 Minute Walk to Bo’ness Academy
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
- All Kitchen Appliances Included in Sale
Forming part of the desirable Kinglass Fields development by the reputable Miller Homes company, this larger style detached villa occupies a prominent plot offering a hugely generous fully enclosed back garden, a double monoblock driveway to the front, and a canopied entrance. Prompt inspection is advised.
Built in 2019, this four-bedroom home is designed for growing families, with comfortable bedrooms, an integrated garage, and an impressive open plan kitchen/dining area.
In terms of living space, the accommodation extends over two levels and initially consists of a hallway with under stairs storage. The ground floor living space has a focus on the generous open plan kitchen/dining area positioned to the rear elevation and encompasses a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances. Next door, a utility room houses the laundry appliances and provides access to the ground floor W/C.
To the front of the property the bay windowed living room is also of a generous size and offers a pleasant outlook, and to the rear, the living/family area benefits from double doors which lead out into the garden.
In keeping with the overall design of the property, the contemporary kitchen features grey coloured units and drawers, an integrated electric double oven, a four burner gas hob with glass splashback and white laminate worktops. The kitchen also has a fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher.
To the first floor, there are four well-appointed bedrooms and a family bathroom, all accessed from a large landing. The principal bedroom, and bedroom two, are the most opulent offering generous integrated wardrobe space and ensuite shower rooms which are both stylish and cotemporary in design.
Externally, to the rear, there is a fabulously generous garden which is largely laid to lawn. At the front of the property there is a small garden with monoblock driveway which leads up to the integral single garage.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this supremely spacious home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.