Tucked away in an award-winning development, discover stylish and spacious comfort in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Next Level 4/5 Bedroom Detached House
- Professionally Extended
- Part of the Award Winning ‘Drum’ Development by Ogilvie Homes
- Built in 2003, 133sqm or 1,431sqft
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report
- Pristinely Presented Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Showstopper South Facing Back Garden, Laid to Lawn with a Covered Seating Area and Decking
- Large Timber Garden Room with Power, Light and an Internet Connection
- Highly Sought-After Locale on the edge of Bo’ness
- Double Driveway and an Integral Single Garage
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Beautiful Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Family Bathroom, Principal Bedroom Ensuite and a Ground Floor W/C
- Hugely Generous Open Plan Living Space – Ideal for Entertaining!
- Stunning, Contemporary Kitchen with an Integrated Appliances and a Breakfast Bar
- Study/Family Room with a Box Bay Window (or 5th Bedroom)
- 1 King Size Bedroom, 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Notably Spacious Landing and Hallway
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fast Internet Connection
- Grange Primary School and Bo’ness Academy Catchment
- 400yds to Bus Stop
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
- Factor Fees for Communal Grounds approx. £9 per month
‘The Drum’ is a locally celebrated new build development made up of different house types, generous parking facilities and open green spaces. It’s convenient position on the edge of Bo’ness allows for quick access to nearby woodland walks, and quick commuting times to Edinburgh.
Only ten minutes' walk from the local primary school and a ten-minute drive from Linlithgow Train Station and its links to the east and west. Plentiful parking is available on the monoblock driveway, in-front of the single garage, with ample guest parking on-street as well.
Attractively designed, the front garden is well maintained and largely laid to lawn, with a decorative portico and covered entrance to the front of the home.
Built by Ogilvie Homes, in the early 2000s, The home is warm and welcoming, designed to serve as a spacious yet embracing haven, offering an absolute showstopper, south facing, back garden which benefits a timber built garden room.
Make your way to the front door and through into the entrance hall, a broad and bright space, with quality tiled flooring underfoot. The contemporary décor extends throughout the home.
Once inside, to your left, there is a bright and airy family area for flexible work, study, or further accommodation for guests. Adjacent is a convenient cloakroom with WC and handbasin.
Re-enter the hallway and continue ahead to discover the hugely generous L-shaped open plan living space to form a living room and dining room. Professionally extended, this large space is perfect for entertaining with friends, or to enjoy the ever-changing vista of the garden greenery throughout the glazed sliding doors. The floor to ceiling glass once again capitalises light and garden views.
Head straight from the living space to the stunning, bright and light kitchen which offers an incredible spec, and a built-in breakfast bar. Prepare your evening meal in this wonderful culinary space, equipped with dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, fiver burner gas hob, ample storage units and an integrated double electric oven.
Upstairs, you will fill find four well-proportioned bedrooms accessed from a very spacious landing. Three of the bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobe space, including the principal bedroom which also has a newly installed ensuite shower room. Serving up refreshment to other bedrooms is the family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
Outdoors, the south facing garden is a haven for the whole family, with added privacy throughout the summer when the mature trees and plants are in full leaf. The lawn is ideal for children and pets to scamper about on, fully fenced and secure to the rear. Soak up the sunshine on the decking until it sets late in the afternoon, or entertain guests in the covered seating area next to the garden room.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this showstopper family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
Book a Viewing:
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C