Situated in Blanefield’s premier luxury apartment development, this first floor apartment comes to market in immaculate condition and provides contemporary luxurious living accommodation as well as excellent storage space.
- Immaculate 3 Bedroom First Floor Apartment of the Highest Quality
- Positioned in the Picturesque Village of Blanefield near Glasgow
- Peaceful and Idyllic Location
- Part of the Ever Popular ‘High Pines’ Development, Situated at the foot of Campsie Hills
- Excellent Views over the Blane Burn
- Built in 1975, 87sqm or 936sqft
- Large Garage
- Professionally Refurbished Throughout
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- South Facing Balcony
- Pristinely Presented to a High Standard, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Generous Light-Filled Lounge/Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quality Integrated Appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Bathroom, and Ensuite Shower Room for the Principal Bedroom
- Spacious Hallway
- Private Residents Car Park
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Lots of Storage Space
- Ideal Property for a Downsizer!
Good to Know:
- Secure Entry System
- Electric Underfloor Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Instant Access to Countryside Walks
- Short Stroll to the Village Shop, Bowling Club, Café, Co-Op and the Kirkhouse Inn
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Milngavie Town Centre and Train Station
- 5/10 Minute Drive to Mugdock Country Park
- Factor is James Gibb
- Strathblane Primary School and Balfron High School Catchment
Netherblane of ‘High Pines’ as it’s otherwise known; is situated in the picturesque semi-rural village of Blanefield and is set within mature, landscaped, communal garden grounds. This immaculate first floor apartment also has the added benefits of residents parking, a private south facing balcony, and truly wonderful contemporary interior.
In terms of the accommodation the layout initially consists of an entrance hallway benefiting from a large storage cupboard. The main living space is a generous light-filled lounge/diner with sliding doors leading out to a glorious south facing balcony. Next door, there is a stunning kitchen offers an excellent range of base and wall mounted units/drawers as well as high quality integrated appliances.
There are two guest bedrooms which both benefit from built-in wardrobe space, with the principal bedroom further benefiting from an ensuite shower room. Completing the accommodation on offer is a bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design.
This property was brought to the market by Martin Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this fabulous apartment, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.