A promising three bedroom upper floor flat offering a generous garden and driveway, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac which is within walking distance of local shops, parks, and transport links.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Fixer Upper
- Built in 1953, 87sqm or 936sqft
- Situated in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Generous Corner Garden
- Private Driveway
- Bright and Airy Living Room
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Value
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Short Walk to Shops, Bus Stop and Schooling
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- Less than 15 Minutes’ Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
This attractively priced fixer upper over a spacious accommodation layout consisting of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, and three large bedrooms.
Externally, there is a hugely generous garden which is largely laid to lawn. Plentiful parking space is available on the private driveway.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this promising fixer upper, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.