Easily accessed from the central motorway network, and yet nestled in a serene semi-rural enclave, No. 4 North Mains Hill offers both convenience and tranquillity. Meticulously designed to fit in with its rolling countryside surroundings, this generous light-filled home offers up everything you could possibly need.
- Magnificent 5 Bedroom Family Home in a Gorgeous Semi-Rural Locale
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- Very Rare Addition to the Market
- Built in 2010, 198sqm or 2,131sqft
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Move-In Condition
- Situated in the Quiet and Picturesque Hamlet of Tartraven, near Linlithgow
- Enveloped on All Sides by the Rolling Farmlands of the Bathgate Hills
- Fabulous Countryside Views in Every Direction
- Tremendously Large Double Glazed Windows to Enjoy the Views
- Endless Outdoor Pursuits on Your Doorstop!
- Large South Facing Garden Laid to Lawn
- Private Courtyard with Parking Space for 3 to 4 Cars
- Hugely Spacious Accommodation over 2 Levels, Effervescent with Natural Light
- Generous Open Plan Living Space offering a Lounge and Dining Room
- High Specification Kitchen/Diner with Integral Appliances and a Central Island Breakfast Bar
- Roomy Principal Bedroom Suite offering Built-In Wardrobe Space and an Ensuite Shower Room
- 3 More Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (2 with Integrated Wardrobes)
- 5th Bedroom or Office on the Ground Floor, Ideal for Home Working
- Family Bathroom and a W/C Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- LPG Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Communal Septic Tank
- Sky Dish
- Fast Internet Connection
Good to Know:
- What 3 Words ///roosters.spring.fells
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023), and Linlithgow Primary School Catchment
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow (with Train Station on Glasgow/Edinburgh Mainline)
- 10 Minute Drive to M8 Motorway J3 (East/West)
- 10 Minute Walk to the Top of Beecraigs Country Park (which has Mountain Bike Trails)
- Factor Fees for upkeep of Communal Areas, Repairs, Septic Tank, Water Pump etc.
- Alarm System
Welcome to No. 4 North Mains Hill, a truly serendipitous family home, situated in a gorgeous semi-rural locale near Linlithgow. Surrounded by rolling countryside in every direction, this property offers a tranquil and idyllic setting for those seeking a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Families will be delighted to learn that this home is within the Linlithgow Academy catchment area, which has been consistently ranked in the top 25 Scottish secondary schools. Being located within the catchment area for this wonderful school is just one of the many benefits this property has to offer.
As you step inside, you will be immediately struck by the huge amount of space and natural light that fills every corner of this home. With a generous accommodation layout spread over two impressive levels, this property truly is the ideal family home in a wonderful location.
The generous open plan living space is perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with your loved ones. Comprising of a lounge and dining room, with both featuring large windows that frame the breathtaking countryside views, a serene and peaceful atmosphere is created all year round.
Next door, the high specification kitchen/diner is a chef's dream, offering integral appliances, a central island breakfast bar, plenty of storage space, and under counter lighting. Whether you are preparing a quick breakfast or hosting a dinner party, this kitchen is sure to impress.
For sleeping, the five well-proportioned bedrooms, providing ample space for the whole family. The generous principal bedroom is a peaceful haven, while the three king-size bedrooms upstairs offer comfort and privacy. Additionally, there is a fifth bedroom on the ground floor, which can also serve as a home office for those who work remotely.
The property features a family bathroom, a principal bedroom ensuite shower room, and a ground floor W/C shower room, providing convenience and luxury for every member of the household.
Outside, you will find a well-maintained south-facing back garden, laid to lawn and perfect for outdoor activities and summer gatherings. There is also a private courtyard with a shared driveway, offering parking space for at least three to four cars, ensuring convenience and security.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this hugely impressive family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.