For a home in harmony with nature that offers an all-encompassing quality of life, look no further than Kilmun Cottage, Pendreich Road. An utterly unique home offering a truly exceptional amount of living space, nestled in a quiet spot in Upper Bridge of Allan.
- Substantial 4 Bedroom Detached Home
- Idyllic Village Location, Situated in Rolling Stirlingshire Countryside
- South Facing Garden with Excellent Views Towards The Gargunnock Hills
- Generous Grounds Largely Laid to Lawn with a Double Garage, Pond and Summer House
- Built in 2007, 213sqm or 2293sqft
- Spacious Dining Room and Sunroom
- Flexible Living Spaces
- High Quality Flooring Throughout
- Well Presented Throughout, Walk-In Condition
- Large Basement
- Bright, Airy and Spacious Accommodation Over 2 Levels
- Roomy Hallway, Landing and 1/2 Landing
- 4 Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms (or 3 Bedrooms and Study)
- Generous Living Room with a Broad Floor to Ceiling Window, Wood Burning Stove and Balcony
- WC, Bathroom, Shower Room and Ensuite for the Principal Bedroom
- Contemporary Kitchen/Diner with Gas Hob, Double Oven and Built-In Appliances
- Utility Room
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space
- New Ensuite Shower Room Fitted in 2019
- Stunning Mezzanine
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Cars
Good to Know:
- Gas Under Floor Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Worcester Bosch Boiler Installed in 2018
- Energy Efficient Home, EPC Rating B81
- Solar Panels
- Short Walk to Bridge of Allan High Street
- 5 Minute Walk to Bridge of Allan Golf Course
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- Wallace High School Academy Catchment
- Short Drive to Bridge of Allan and Stirling Train Stations
- Lots of Countryside Walks on Your Doorstep (Sheriffmuir and Dumyat)
Follow the pleasant countryside roads up to the top of Bridge of Allan, before you reach the golf club, take a left into the driveway. Take a moment to enjoy this peaceful and idyllic location, which is within easy commuting distance of Stirling, Edinburgh, and Glasgow.
Step into the large welcoming entrance hallway, which has a Jack/Jill shower room where you can refresh after a countryside walk. There is a large storage cupboard which provides ample space for stashing coats, jackets, and school bags.
Follow the flow through up to the lounge, which offers an exceptional amount of living space, with a broad and tall French doors flooding the room with natural light and providing access to the balcony offering pleasant views over the garden and beyond. In the evening cosy up next the impressive feature wood burning stove with a glass of wine. For those brighter days, the large sunroom offers an excellent space to relax with a good book.
The contemporary kitchen/diner makes for a versatile and practical, cooking and dining space. In its current format, the kitchen provides plentiful unit and worksurface space as well as quality integrated appliances, gas hob, double oven and a bay window, perfect for enjoying any meal. Next door, a utility room houses the laundry appliances and the pantry. Across the hall, you will find the dining room, perfect for entertaining friends and family, and is brightly lit by a large window with picturesque views out into the garden.
Bedrooms three and four are located on the ground floor, both benefitting from integrated wardrobes, with bedroom three having access to the Jack/Jill shower room making this room the ideal bedroom for guests or an independent teenager.
Navigate yourself to the staircase leading up to the first floor, pause on the half landing where there is a fantastic nook to enjoy a comfortable seat. Continue to the first floor where there are two large bedrooms offering views over the garden and Bridge of Allan. The principle bedroom has wall to wall integrated wardrobes and access to a Jack/Jill bathroom suite. A large storage cupboard and stunning mezzanine with skylights complete the first floor.
Generous south facing wrap-around garden grounds seamlessly meld into the surrounding environment where no. 1B is set. Landscaped and planted in the immediate surrounds of the home, borders brim with a mixture of lush lawn, colourful shrubs, plants, and hedging. Dine alfresco on the patio or read a book in the garden room whilst the kids play in this expansive garden.
Live the semi-rural village lifestyle without compromise at this stunning home, a warm, welcoming, and easy living home, where the benefits of contemporary comforts combine with the great outdoors, delivering all the elements of the countryside to your door.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band B