Situated on a generous garden plot in Philip Avenue, this is likely to be a rare opportunity to acquire a spacious end terraced home – which will strike great appeal with a wide variety of buyers due to the property’s potential, location, large west facing garden, driveway, and garage.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Desirable ‘Fixer Upper’ Property
- Professionally Extended
- Built in 1960, 89sqm or 957sqft
- Solidly Built, Ex-Local Authority Property
- Gated Monoblock Driveway
- Timber Built Single Garage
- Fully Enclosed and Well Maintained Front Garden
- Hugely Generous West Facing Back Garden, Largely Laid to Lawn
- Spacious Living Room/Diner
- Light-Filled Family Room/Sun Room
- 3 Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Storage)
- Shower Room
- Excellent Storage Space Throughout
- Great Opportunity to Add Significant Value if refurbished to a high standard
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Walking Distance to Local Shops and Schooling
Although in need of refurbishment; this property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for a young family
The large garden plot, which offers great outdoor living space, will only to add to the property’s overall appeal.
The generous accommodation on offer consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, family room/sun room, landing, and three double bedrooms.
Externally, both the front and back gardens are well maintained and are largely laid to lawn. Plentiful parking space is available on the gated monoblock driveway.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of the property and the potential it has, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.