*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2024 AT 12.00PM
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL*
Beyond the bustle of Linlithgow town centre, lies a beautiful three-bedroom home, with an even more wonderful south facing garden which backs onto a picturesque canal bank – outdoor enthusiasts take note.
- Captivating 3 Bedroom End Terraced Home
- Rare Addition to the Market
- Professionally Extended
- Hugely Generous Plot measuring approx. 0.11 Acres
- Glorious South Facing Garden, Largely Laid Lawn with a Sunshine Patio and Vegetable Beds
- 1 Well Maintained Timber Shed, and 1 Heavy Duty Plastic Shed
- Private Canal Path Access
- Built in 1951, 90sqm or 968sqft
- Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Generous Living Room
- Kitchen/Diner Extension
- Contemporary Fully Tiled Bathroom
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Solidly Built, Ex-Local Authority Property
- Private Driveway with Parking Space for 1 or 2 Cars
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Short Stroll/Cycle to Linlithgow Train Station via the Canal Towpath (NCR754)
- Partially Floored Loft
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023)
On entry, the larger entrance hallway benefits from a roomy under stairs storage cupboard, the ideal place to store jackets, coats, shoes etc.
Turn right and you arrive the spacious, bright and airy, living room before moving through to the extended open plan kitchen/diner. Fully equipped for everyday home cooking, the kitchen offers a generous amount unit and drawer space, as well as an integrated electric double oven and gas burner hob.
There is plenty of room for a large freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine.
A large picture window offers pleasant garden views whilst sitting at the dining table, which could also be utilised as the perfect home working space. A back door leads into the garden.
Completing the layout on the ground floor is a high quality fully tiled bathroom with a larger P-shaped bath which has a shower over, a wall mounted wash basin with chrome mixer taps, and a concealed WC.
Head upstairs and explore.
Ascend the half landing staircase and arrive on the first floor where there are three comfortable double bedrooms, with the largest bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobe space.
Shoes on, take a walk about the relatively low-maintenance and vastly sized south facing garden. Head to the tree line and you will find private access to the canal towpath which provides easy access to the town centre.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this intriguing addition to the Linlithgow property market, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.