Nestled in a quiet corner of the desirable address of Rollock Street, sits this immaculate two bedroom upper floor apartment.
- Executive Two Bedroom Upper Floor Apartment
- Built in 2014 by Ogilvie Homes, 88sqm
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Situated in a Sought After Cul-De-Sac Estate
- Neutral Interior Décor
- Southwest Facing Aspect
- Integrated Wardrobes
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Throughout
- Allocated Parking
Good To Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 20 Minute Walk to Stirling Train Station
- Easy Commuting Distance to Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Approx. 2 Years of NHBC Warranty Left
- Efficient EPC Rating
Park in your allocated parking space, head through the secure entry door and up to the first floor where you’ll find no. 19d. This generously proportioned two bedroom apartment offers more than a place to rest your head at night.
As you enter the property your attention is immediately drawn to the spacious open plan living room/kitchen. A large window and French doors opening on to the balcony flood the room with natural light due to this aspect facing southwest. With an abundance of living accommodation and a fully integrated kitchen create a space that ticks all the boxes for modern living.
Down the hall you will find two double bedrooms, both fitted with integrated wardrobes with the principal bedroom boasting a contemporary ensuite shower room as well as a Juliette balcony. A stylish and fresh bathroom suite completes the accommodation.
Early viewing is recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for all items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, and brochure description are intended as a guide only, all prospective buyers are advised to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band B