**AVAILABLE NOW** This one bed first floor apartment located in the heart of Bo’ness. This property is decorated in warm neutral tones and is presented in immaculate condition.
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- All White Goods Included (Washing Machine, Fridge and Electric Cooker)
- Landlord Registration – 421892/240/10441
- EER Band F
- Council Tax Band A
- Deposit £525
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
- 1 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Ample Storage Space
Good to Know:
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heaters with Thermostats and Timers
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, large open plan living room with attractive bay window, kitchen comes complete with electric cooker, fridge and washing machine. One double bedroom and a three-piece bathroom suite with an overhead shower.
Bo’ness itself is conveniently located for easy access to the central belt motorway network and the train linking Glasgow and Edinburgh is less than 4 miles away.
The property benefits from double glazing.
Unfortunately, the Landlord is unable to accept Smokers or Pets.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.