*UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET* A family home with so much to offer, No. 1 Springfield Court is an exceptional town house with all the amenable advantages of its cul-de-sac setting plus south facing outdoor living space.
- Utterly Unique 4/5 Bedroom Town House
- Built in 1992 by Miller Homes, 155sqm or 1,668sqft
- Professionally Extended in 2007
- Integral Single Garage and Driveway
- Positioned in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac where properties seldom change hands
- South Facing Back Garden/Courtyard which is Low Maintenance
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation
- High Quality Interior, 100% Walk In Condition
- Stunning Extension with Mezzanine Level and Spiral Staircase (Family Room/Bedroom 4)
- Contemporary White Kitchen with Butcher Block Worktops and a Range Cooker
- Generous Light-Filled Lounge with Dining Area
- 4 or 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms over 3 Levels
- Gorgeous, Ultra-Modern Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- WCs on the Ground and First Floors
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- Built-In Wardrobes in Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space Throughout
- Scope to Reconfigure First Floor into an Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and Lounge (Subject to Permissions/Building Warrant)
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Worcester Boiler
- High Speed Internet (current supplier is Virgin Media)
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with Light Installed
- Springfield Primary School, and Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
- Short 15/20 Minute Stroll to the Town Centre and Train Station
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- 30 Seconds Walk to Local Corner Shop
- Approved Planning Permission Application Ref LIVE/0206/H/06 (West Lothian Council)
Situated in the sought after Springfield district of Linlithgow; this desirable area proves to be incredibly popular with young and growing families due to the wide open green spaces, well maintained play parks, local shops, quick road access to J3 (eastbound) of the M9 motorway, short walking distance to the town centre and train station, and for falling into the catchment of the locally celebrated Springfield Primary School.
Pull up on the driveway, positioned in front of the integral garage where parking provision is plentiful. Soak up the peaceful yet convenient leafy locale, a short walk from Linlithgow town centre.
Step inside this impressively spacious town house, and you arrive in the welcoming entrance hallway, where bright neutral tones dress the walls and high-quality floor tiles are laid.
Follow the flow through to the stunning extension which has been thoughtfully constructed to be flexible day-to-day living space perfect for hosting family gatherings, with a mezzanine accessed via a spiral staircase serving has a bedroom but it is completely multi-purpose. This part of the house would be ideal for the guests of an independent teenager. Fully glazed double doors, with windows either side, lead out to the level south facing garden courtyard.
Elsewhere on the ground floor there is another bedroom which is currently being used as a study/home office, a WC, and well-equipped utility room.
Moving upstairs to the first floor you will find a supremely spacious lounge which is filled with natural light coming through the broad windows. Off the lounge there is a dining space perfect for hosting intimate dinner parties.
Flair and functionality combine in the stylish crisp white kitchen. Bright LED spotlights flood the kitchen with light, high quality worktops sit above the units, and a tiled splashback adorns all three walls. Units provide plentiful space for pots, pans, plates and all the culinary essentials. There is a large freestanding gas range cooker and an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Heading up the second floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms which are beautifully decorated, each benefiting from built-in wardrobe space with the principal bedroom also enjoying an ensuite shower room which is stylish and contemporary in design. The other bedrooms are serviced by the simply gorgeous fully tiled bathroom.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, low maintenance, suntrap garden beckons. The fully surrounding timber fencing not only creates a courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there are also nooks for planting within it.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this remarkable town house, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band F
EER Band C