For a home that exudes visible substance and character, this charming lifestyle home offers instant access to Linlithgow train station as well as high street cafes and bars. The charming interior is complimented by a gorgeous south facing balcony overlooking the leafy green courtyard garden.
- Attractive 3 Bedroom Terraced Home
- Developed in 2002, 77sqm or 828sqft
- Rare Addition to the Market
- Great Kerbside Appeal
- Situated in an Upmarket Development
- Generous South Facing Balcony
- Pristine Communal Garden Grounds
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Hugely Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Diner
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with Built-In Wardrobe Space)
- Stunning Bathroom offering a Rainfall Shower
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- External Store/Boiler Cupboard
Good to Know:
- High Speed Internet
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space plus Visitor Parking
- 2 Minutes’ Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Low Port Primary School Catchment (Ranked within Scotland’s Top 50 Primary Schools – The Times 2022)
- Category C Listed
Open the front door and step into the handy entrance porch complimented by a well-equipped utility room – perfect for jackets and shoes.
Dressed in neutral tones, the principal two bedrooms offer fitted wardrobe space whilst the third bedroom makes for a perfect day-to-day study. Offering further charm are the picture windows recessed into the solid stone walls.
Moving back into the hallway, freshen up in the partially tiled bathroom offering a larger P-shaped bath – perfect for a soak – but also benefiting from a thermostatic shower for when time is tight.
Now to gain some elevation as we proceed to the first floor and the main living space.
Stealing the scene is the wonderful open plan living area, perfect for entertaining friends and family, which consists of a living room/diner as well as a contemporary kitchen with integral appliances.
To the front elevation, a luxurious-feeling kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, electric oven and hob - all inset into sleek white and grey handle less units, topped with high quality worksurfaces.
The generous living room benefits from a bright and airy, yet cosy feel, with the all-important balcony offering lovely outdoor living space – ideal for a morning coffee or perhaps an evening tipple.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.