**AVAILABLE EARLY AUGUST** Minutes from Linlithgow train station, this is a spacious and immaculately presented one bedroom flat, in the St. Magdalene development, ideal for commuters to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- Good Amount of Storage Space
- Secure Entry System
- Private Allocated Parking Space and Ample Guest Parking Spaces
- Situated in a Leafy Upmarket Development
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Town Centre Location
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating
- Underfloor Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 1636462/400/11082
- EER Band C
- Council Tax Band C
- Deposit £1100.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
The accommodation comprises of a large entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob and electric double oven, one double bedroom, shower room with shower cabinet and white three-piece suite.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry system and private allocated parking.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.