**AVAILABLE NOW** Executive apartment overlooking Linlithgow Loch, this stunning ground floor apartment offers great accommodation for a professional person or couple.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Ample Storage Space
- Juliette Balcony Off Lounge with Fantastic Views
- Private Allocated Parking
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Central Location – Walking Distance to Town Centre & Linlithgow train Station
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – WLO-1261899-23 (Landlord Registration Pending)
- EER Band C
- Council Tax Band E
- Deposit £1250.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
Entry is gained through a security door from the private car park, into the bright communal hallway.
The ground floor property comprises of a spacious lounge with Juliette balcony overlooking Linlithgow Loch, fully fitted spacious kitchen with under counter fridge, under counter freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob & electric oven
In addition the property has two double bedrooms looking out to the rear of the property, family bathroom with 3 piece suite, plum shower from the taps, both bedrooms include fitted wardrobes, and one with an ensuite.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure door entry system, and private parking.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.