**CAPACITY REACHED FOR VIEWINGS**
This is a delightful two-bedroom Victorian stone built first floor flat. It is situated close to the mainline station in Linlithgow therefore giving instant access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond. The flat is ideally located for access to local bus routes, schools, and shops. The property boasts high ceilings and generous proportions and is well worth a look.
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Smokers but will Consider Pets
- Landlord Registration – 365730/400/26211
- EER Band D
- Council Tax Band B
- Deposit £1095
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003?
- Well-Proportioned Upper Floor Apartment?
- Period Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms?
- Kitchen with Appliances?(Tenants will need to provide their own fridge/freezer)
- Ample Storage Space?
- Secure Entry System?
Good to Know:?
- Double Glazing?
- Gas Central Heating?
- Within Walking Distance of Linlithgow Train Station and Tesco?
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow?
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*?
The first floor accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall. The interior includes a modern fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob, oven, hood (extractor fan), dishwasher, washing machine and includes a Belfast sink. The bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite with shower over the bath. There is a good-sized living room and two double bedrooms.
There is a storeroom off the common close and a shared garden with patio area.
The property benefits from gas central heating through a combi-boiler. ?
Unfortunately, the Landlord is unable to accept smokers but may consider pets.?
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.?
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.?