**AVAILABLE NOW** A most attractive 3-bedroom terraced house located in the desirable area of Whiteinch. Close to local amenities and Glasgow Harbour.
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Large Bedroom Suitable for Children
- Freshly Painted & New Carpets
- New Kitchen Appliances
- Ample Storage
- Off Road Parking to the Front
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Short Commute to the City Centre
- Great Transport Links (Clyde Tunnel, M8 & Clydeside Expressway)
- Close to Local Hospitals
Good to Know:
- New White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Virgin Media & BT Connection
- Local Schools and Nurseries Close By
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Pets or Smokers
- Landlord Registration – 297406/260/20371 & 297408/260/20101
- EER Band - D
- Council Tax Band - C
- Deposit -£1295.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number – LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
The accommodation comprises of a ground floor well-appointed lounge with space for large amounts of furniture, open plan kitchen with dining room (including washing machine, under counter fridge/freezer, gas hob & electric oven) and area for a family room. The upper floor comprises of two double bedrooms, 1 large bedroom suitable for children and a family bathroom with separate main showier cubicle.
The property further benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed gardens to the front and rear and off road parking.
The main hospitals such as QE University Hospital, Gartnavel Hospital and Golden Jubilee Hospital are all within 1 to 4 miles of the property.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.