Tucked away in a quiet and sought after Bo’ness cul-de-sac, discover family-size comfort in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Tremendous 4 Bedroom Detached House in Sycamore Avenue
- Rare Addition to the Market
- Situated in a Leafy Cul-De-Sac where properties seldom changes hands
- Highly Sought-After Locale within Easy Walking Distance of Deanburn Primary School
- Built in 1990
- Excellent Views of the River Forth
- Positioned on an Elevated Corner Plot with Wraparound South Facing Gardens
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation over 2 Levels extending to some 190sqm or 2,045sqft
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Monoblock Driveway with Parking Space for 4 or 5 Cars
- Double Garage
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom, Principal Bedroom Ensuite Shower Room, plus a Ground Floor Shower Room
- Newly Installed Swirl Pool Bath in the Family Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room and Family Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Top Spec Central Island Kitchen Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and a Range Cooker
- Large Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Notably Spacious Landing and Hallway
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Attractive Price Point offering a Great Opportunity to Add Value
Good to Know:
- 16 New Double Glazed Windows Recently Fitted
- New Boiler Installed in 2015
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder and Light Installed
- 1 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
- Short Stroll to the Kinneil Woodland Estate (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- 5/10 Minute Drive to J5 (East and West) M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Positioned on an elevated corner plot in highly sought-after Sycamore Avenue, this generous family home is a very rare addition to the Bo’ness property market and prompt inspection is strongly recommended.
This wonderful leafy locale offers easy access to Deanburn Primary School and the Kinneil Woodland Estate, both within walking distance. The surrounding area boasts a range of amenities, including shops, cafes, and recreational facilities, ensuring that all your daily needs are well catered for.
The elevated plot adds another layer of appeal, granting this property generous wraparound south-facing gardens and excellent views towards the River Forth. This outdoor space provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor dining, entertaining, or simply relaxing in the sunshine.
Offering four large bedrooms and three generous reception rooms, the property provides ample space for a growing family. The wonderfully spacious principal bedroom suite is a standout feature, comprising a large king-size bedroom, a dressing room, and a contemporary ensuite shower room. This private sanctuary offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
A real showstopper, the top-spec central island kitchen, boasts an excellent amount of worksurface and storage space, integrated appliances, an American-style fridge/freezer, and a high-quality range cooker. This kitchen is perfect for those who enjoy cooking and entertaining.
In addition to the ample living space, this property also features a generous monoblock driveway with parking space for a least three to four cars, as well as a double garage.
This superb family home represents a fantastic opportunity in the Bo'ness property market. With its abundance of living space, top-spec kitchen, generous bedrooms, plentiful bathrooms, and convenient location, it is sure to meet the needs and desires of every growing family.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this magnificent family home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.