For a home that exudes visible substance and character, this spacious three-bedroom town house will no doubt appeal to a broad range of buyers due the property’s potential, sought after location, and overall period charm.
- Promising 3 Bedroom Town House
- Converted in 1990, 88sqm or 1,054sqft
- Stone Built Period Property originally dating from the 19th Century
- Former Whiskey Distillery
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Value if refurbished to a high standard
- Residents Car Park with Plenty of Spaces
- Private Front Garden
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Situated in a Sought After Development with Easy Reach of the Town Centre
- Entrance Porch, Hallway and Landing
- Spacious Living Room
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Shower Room
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Category C Listed
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 10 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Town Centre
- 5/10 Minute to Great Local Schooling and the Local Leisure Centre
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
The Maltings is a highly desirable cul-de-sac development situated roughly equidistant between the town centre and the local Xcite leisure centre, it is popular with a wide range of buyers. The convenient location of this property ensures easy access to the M9 motorway and a range of amenities.
Prompt viewing is recommended to be within a chance of acquiring this promising three bedroom town house situated in a convenient Linlithgow locale.
Professionally converted in the early 1990s, this handsome stone built property would be ideal for a wide range of buyers seeking charming period home with excellent potential.
A fabulous and spacious property in all respects, the accommodation consists of an entrance porch, hallway, kitchen, living room, three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobe space, and a shower room.
The property further benefits from having access to communal gardens and plentiful parking space in the residents car park.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this period Linlithgow home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.