The perfect starter home for a first-time buyer, No. 45 The Quarryknowes is an attractively priced Bo’ness home, where you can kick-off your homeowner career and enjoy this well-presented two-bedroom top floor flat, which has a private back garden.
- Well Presented 2 Bedroom Flat
- First/Top Floor Position
- Situated in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Private Garden
- Built in 1998, 55sqm or 592sqft
- Freshly Decorated in Neutral Tones Throughout
- Good Views
- 100% Walk In Condition
- Bright and Airy Living Room/Diner
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Generous Amount of Storage Space
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Excellent Opportunity to Add Value
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Residents Car Park
- Short Stroll to Local Shops and Transport Links
- Quick Access to the M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Town Centre/Train Station
Situated in a popular and leafy area of Bo’ness, this well-presented two bedroom flat will be instantly appealing owing to the property’s private garden, generous storage space and freshly decorated interior and pleasant views.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, two well-proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a bright and airy living room/diner, a well equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
Outside, the property enjoys a low maintenance back garden and plentiful parking provision in the residents car park.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.