Seeking Linlithgow living outside of the hustle and bustle of the town centre? Then it's full steam ahead, for life at The Stable. A warm and welcoming home, where traditional meets contemporary, positioned in the semi-rural hamlet of Threemiletown.
- Showstopper 3 Bedroom Barn Conversion of the Highest Quality
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- All 1's in the Home Buyers Report
- Handsome Stone Built Period Property with a Contemporary Interior
- Excellent Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Converted in 2006, 158sqm or 1,700sqft
- Positioned in a Sought After Semi-Rural Locale near Linlithgow
- South Facing Courtyard Garden
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Velux Windows offer an Abundance of Natural Light
- Immaculately Presented and Neutrally Decorated Throughout, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Entrance Porch with a Cloakroom
- 2 Hugely Generous Open Plan Living Spaces
- Spacious Family Room or Potential 4th Bedroom – currently an Ideal Home Working Space!
- Wood Burning Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances, a SMEG Ranger Cooker and a Breakfast Bar
- Well Equipped Utility Room
- Family Bathroom and 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Impressive Gallery Landing, Effervescent with Natural Light
- 3 Comfortably King Size Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Great Amount of Storage Space Throughout
Good to Know:
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked within the Top 25 Scottish Secondary Schools - Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide 2023)
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 15 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Town Centre/Train Station
- Easy Access to Union Canal Towpath
- A Wide Range of Countryside Walks nearby
Tucked off the Edinburgh Road on the outskirts of Linlithgow, make a signposted turn into Canal Court, an ever sought after collection of distinctive homes nestled in a gorgeous semi-rural location.
The Stable, is a stunning three-bedroom barn conversion which has been masterfully built to the highest of standards, offering hugely generous open plan living spaces, bright and airy bedrooms, and a contemporary kitchen.
Once inside you will find, a comforting, welcoming home with a private outdoor living space and lovely period touches. Park up in your driveway and you will immediately take note of this barn conversion's handsome exterior façade.
Returning from a muddy countryside walk, step in the entrance porch, with plenty of storage space being offered in the adjacent cloakroom – the perfect entrance for outdoor enthusiast or dog walker.
Congregate in the hugely generous open plan living space, with a the impressive wood burning stove serving as a focal point, and the perfect space for throwing a party and entertaining family or friends. There is a family room next door, which could be used as a home working space, or could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
Follow the flow through to the contemporary kitchen/diner which serves a practical kitchen complete with modern luxuries such as high-quality integrated appliances – including a magnificent SMEG Ranger Cooker, under counter lighting and a breakfast bar. The utility room houses the laundry appliances and is well-equipped.
Navigate yourself back to the hallway to find the ground floor king size bedroom which is an excellent size, and further benefits from built-in wardrobes. Next door is the family bathroom which is stylish and contemporary in design. The ground floor bedroom would be ideal for guests or an independent teenager.
Take the rather impressive staircase up to the first-floor gallery landing where you will find two spacious king-size bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, which are light, bright and cosy all at once. Both upstairs bedrooms further benefit from ensuite shower rooms.
Luxury living continues outdoors, where a fully enclosed, professionally landscaped garden beckons. The fully surrounding timber fencing not only creates a courtyard feel, capturing the best of the sun's warmth, there are also nooks for planting within it.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this magnificent barn conversion, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.