Away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre, on the edge of the Linlithgow, within the semi-rural Muiravonside heartlands, discover light-filled living in an oasis of calm, in this four-bedroom new build conversion.
- Substantial 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Professionally Converted from a Sandstone Farm Building, completed in 2023
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report
- Hugely Generous Amount of Living Space measuring approx. 270sqm or 2,906sqft
- Striking Exterior Façade
- High Standard of Finish Throughout with Pristine Décor
- Private Access Road
- Monoblock Driveway with Further Potential to construct a Garage*
- Off Road Parking Spaces for 3 to 4 Cars
- Large and Level Back Garden Laid to Lawn
- Fabulous Views over the Surrounding Countryside
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Layout over 2 Levels
- Reception Hallway
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space measuring approx. 56sqm
- Stunning Country Style Kitchen with AEG and BOSCH Integral Appliances, Granite Worktops and an Impressive Range Cooker
- Magnificent Principal Bedroom Suite with a Dressing Room and Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Guest Bedroom (Bedroom 2) with an Ensuite and Dressing Room
- Two Further King-Size Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Family Shower Room
- Well Equipped Utility Room with a W/C and External Access
Good to Know:
- Air Source Heat Pump and Underfloor Heating
- CAT 6 Internet Cabling Throughout
- High Quality UPVC Double Glazing
- 5 Minute Drive to Linlithgow
- 10/15 Minute Drive to Linlithgow and Polmont Train Stations
- 5 Minute Drive to the M9 Motorway J4 Lathallan (east/west)
Just a few minutes from the much admired town of Linlithgow and within easy reach of Edinburgh and Glasgow, The Stable House offers fabulously bright and airy accommodation of the highest quality – nestled in a quiet semi-rural location.
Take the newly installed, tarmacked access road, where there is ample space to park on the property’s monoblock driveway, or in the visitor parking bays nearby.
Myrehead Farm Steading is a small development of ten houses, adjacent to the farm house, with four of them being farm building conversions and the other six as self-build plots. All of the properties are large homes of the highest quality, which all benefit from a picturesque setting within this exclusive development with the Myrehead Windmill (currently undergoing conversion), a scheduled ancient monument, serving as a focal point.
Lovingly designed to sit in harmony with the landscape, the handsome sandstone structure of the Stable House has been insulated to the highest standards and fitted with high-quality double-glazed window and doors. Cosy and warm, retaining the heat throughout the day and night.
Designed to a luxurious specification, these airy and light, roomy homes are deliberately devised to be user friendly; with broad windows bringing the views to the front in, large dressing rooms for storage and cleverly placed ensuite shower rooms, as well as generous multi-purpose rooms.
With a rolling semi-rural backdrop, make your way indoors, through the main entrance into a comfortable reception hallway, which has two handy storage cupboard for shoes, coats, bags etc.
Pleasant dual aspect views greet you instantly as you open the double doors into the main, open-plan living area. With high quality wooden flooring underfoot, this capaciously sized kitchen/living area is a truly commodious, versatile, and bright day-to-day living space, well-suited to modern family living.
The kitchen serves up stylish functionality, with AEG and BOCSH integral appliances including a microwave, dishwasher, Samsung larder fridge – and a hugely impressive Rangemaster cooker offering two ovens, a grill, warming draw and ceramic hobs. LED spotlights illuminate this cooking and preparation space brilliantly. Next door, a utility room is well-equipped with Samsung freezer and space for a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
Navigate yourself back to the hallway where you will find the family shower room, which is stylish and contemporary is design, as well as a large king-size bedroom which could also be used as a second reception room, before moving onto the generous guest bedroom suite which features a large dressing room and an ensuite shower room.
In an evening, take the stairs to the first-floor gallery landing, where two more generous bedrooms, and a large storage cupboard, await.
From the landing to your left, a large king-size bedroom, with an ensuite bathroom with a separate shower, serves as the ideal bedroom for children, with ample room to study and play.
Finally, the largest of the bedrooms occupies the west wing of the first floor, and serves as the principal bedroom. It is serviced by a dressing room with a commodious amount of storage space, and an ensuite shower room.
Outside, the garden is an inviting blank canvas ready for the new owner to mark their stamp on this generous outdoor living space which has been laid to lawn. The garden offers perfectly framed views of the striking 18th century windmill.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow, and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this stunning new build conversion, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only. Interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
*Subject to Planning Permission/Building Warrant where appropriate.
EER Band D