*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2023 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Introducing this exquisite three-bedroom maisonette apartment, which will capture your heart at first sight! Experience the ultimate in waterside living with this outstanding property that offers unparalleled views over the tranquil waters of Linlithgow Loch.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Top Floor Maisonette
- Town Centre Location
- All 1’s in the Home Buyers Report
- Built in 1970, 87sqm or 936sqft
- Exceptional Views over Linlithgow Loch and Beyond
- Exquisitely Presented Throughout to a High Standard, 100% Walk-In Condition!
- Hugely Generous Open Plan Living Space offering Dual Aspect Views
- Well-Equipped Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Newly Installed, Fully Tiled, Shower Room with Excellent Quality Fittings
- Secure Entry System
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Residents Car Park
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- Great Buy to Let Potential
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Factor is West Lothian Council
- 5 Minute Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- High Speed Internet
- On Street Parking
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
Situated in the heart of Linlithgow, this home is perfectly positioned to offer quick access to a myriad of amenities, including trendy bars, boutique shops, delightful cafes, convenient transport links, and scenic Lochside strolls.
Prepare to be the envy of your guests as you entertain them in the generous open plan living space. This expansive area offers ample room for comfortable seating arrangements, ensuring that you can host family and friends with ease. The beautiful large windows flood the room with natural light, further enhancing the already airy atmosphere.
Navigate yourself through to the kitchen which is an ideal cooking and preparation space, offering an abundance of unit storage space and integrated appliances. Whether you enjoy whipping up a culinary masterpiece or simply prefer to entertain with ease, this stylish kitchen has got you covered.
A real showstopper, the newly installed shower room is a shining example of opulence and quality. Every element has been carefully selected, from the exquisite tiling to the high-end fixtures and fittings.
The three well-proportioned bedrooms are flooded with natural light and provide a serene haven for relaxation and tranquillity. Each room offers a very comfortable ambience, allowing you to unwind and rejuvenate after a long day.
Residents of this remarkable property will enjoy the convenience of a car park, ensuring that finding a parking space will be a breeze. The secure entry system provides peace of mind, while the communal garden grounds offer a serene place to unwind and enjoy the outdoors.
This exceptional three-bedroom maisonette apartment is the ideal starter home for a range of buyers. With its outstanding views over Linlithgow Loch, spacious and airy layout, impeccable interior décor, and prime location, this property truly represents a premium lifestyle. Don't miss the opportunity to immerse yourself in the epitome of town centre living - prompt viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
Book a Viewing:
For more photos and information, download the e-brochure on desktop, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.