Tucked away in a quiet Bo’ness cul-de-sac, discover a family-size home offering wonderful potential, in a location that serves up all you could possibly need.
- Promising 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Rarely Available in Bo’ness
- Built in 1972 by Wimpey, 80sqm or 861sqft
- Newly Installed Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Generous West Facing Garden Plot with a Mature Back Garden
- Positioned in a Quiet and Leafy Cul-De-Sac within easy walking distance of Deanburn Primary School
- Hugely Sought After Locale
- Large Driveway with Parking Space for 2 to 3 Cars
- Bright and Airy Accommodation over 2 Levels
- Interconnecting Living Room and Dining Room
- Utility Room/Cupboard (potential to convert into a downstairs WC*)
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lots of Cupboard Space Throughout
- Great Opportunity to Add Value if Refurbished to a High Standard
- Resale Value, as is, Once Renovated approx. £250,000 - £260,000 depending on standard of finish
- New Carpets in the Living Room, Dining Room and Bedrooms 1 & 2
Good to Know:
- Double Glazing
- High Spec Wi-Fi Controlled Electric Heating (further information available upon request)
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Fully Floored and Insulated Loft with a Light Installed
- 1 Minute Walk to Deanburn Primary School
- Short Stroll to the Kinneil Woodland Estate (Ideal for Dog Walks!)
- 5/10 Minute Drive to J5 (East and West) M9 Motorway
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
*Subject to Planning Permission/Building Warrant where appropriate
Although in need of refurbishment; this wonderful property represents an excellent opportunity to add value and create a wonderful home fit for a young family.
The large west facing garden plot, which offers fully surrounding outdoor living space to include a patio, shed and driveway, will only to add to the property’s overall appeal.
The internal accommodation is set over two levels and consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, newly installed kitchen, utility room/inner hall, bathroom, landing, and three well-proportioned bedrooms.
Offering excellent potential to extend*, the generous plot provides for a fully enclosed and sunny back garden which is largely laid to lawn with a patio and mature plants.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of the property and the potential it has, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.