*CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 28th JUNE 2023 AT 12.00PM* OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Copious amounts of space, a sun trap garden and two levels of versatile living in a four bedroom family home of the highest quality…in a much sought after, conveniently located, residential development on the edge of Linlithgow.
- Pristine 4 Bedroom, 3 Reception, Detached House
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report, Well Maintained Property
- Highly Sought After Development within Linlithgow
- Positioned in a Quiet Leafy Cul-De-Sac
- Built in 1997, 145sqm or 1,561sqft
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Immaculately Presented Throughout, 100% Walk-In Condition
- Large Single Garage
- 4 Car Driveway
- Situated on a Generous and Immaculate Garden Plot
- Sun Trap, and Unoverlooked, Back Garden with a Composite Deck with Glass Panels
- Hugely Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room with Bi-Folding Doors
- Family Room/Study
- Well Equipped Kitchen/Diner
- Stunning, Contemporary Fully Tiled Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Ground Floor WC
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
Good to Know:
- Fast Internet Connection
- Large Insulated Loft
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Quick Motorway Access, Easy Commute to Edinburgh
- Easy Walking Distance to the Xcite Leisure Centre and Linlithgow Academy
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment (Ranked No. 11 within Scotland School League Table 2021 – The Times)
This unassumingly spacious detached villa, offers a generous ground floor layout as well as excellent, south facing, outdoor living space.
Offering four bedrooms and three reception rooms, this wonderful family home is situated on an established and hugely generous leafy plot in the ever-popular Kettil’stoun district of Linlithgow, a highly convenient and child friendly location, which is only a short walk from Linlithgow Academy and the local Xcite Leisure Centre which has a swimming pool.
Our clients have thoughtfully improved this property during their custodianship to create a wonderful home fit for the growing family, offering an exceptional amount of reception space to include a spacious lounge, family room or home office and a dining room which notably benefits from having bi-folding doors which lead out into the sun trap garden.
Well-presented throughout, the property further benefits from the recent installation of a fully tiled ensuite shower room and family bathroom. In terms of the accommodation on offer, the ground floor layout consists of an entrance hallway with a WC, a well-equipped kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, study and a comfortable lounge.
Upstairs, the first floor hosts four bedrooms, with all of the bedrooms benefiting from built-in storage space, a family bathroom, and an ensuite shower room for the principal bedroom.
The back garden offers the perfect outdoor living space allowing you to soak up the sun and enjoy summer barbecues late into the evening. A lawn provides ample space for child’s play. At the front, the large garden is largely laid to lawn with a monoblock driveway allowing for plentiful parking space. Enjoy easy access to the garage from both the front and rear entrances. This garden has been carefully thought out to include a plethora of seating areas which allow the owners to soak up as much sun as possible.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band G
EER Band C