*CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 03RD OCTOBER 2023 AT 12.00PM*
OFFERS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOUR SOLICITOR TO OUR LINLITHGOW OFFICE VIA EMAIL
Offering spacious and contemporary accommodation over two levels, this affordable top floor maisonette flat occupies a prime location, in the heart of the Linlithgow town centre, with a showstopper sun trap veranda offering fabulous south facing views.
- Pristine 3 Bedroom Maisonette Flat
- Secure Communal Hallway shared with just one other property
- Built in 1972, 76sqm or 818sqft
- 100% Turn Key Condition
- Recently Decorated Throughout in Neutral Colours
- New Floor Coverings and Internal Doors Upstairs (2023)
- Private Veranda offering Excellent South Facing Views
- Town Centre Location
- Generous, Bright and Airy Living Room/Diner
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Single Bedroom
- Lots of Storage Space
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Excellent Buy to Let Potential
- Rarely Available Housetype in Linlithgow
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- 10 Minute Stroll to Linlithgow Train Station
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Highly Rated Bars and Restaurants on your Doorstep
- Free Car Parking available nearby
- Factors Fees approx. £108 per year
This excellent starter home is situated in a great position offering easy access to a wide range of cafes, shops, bars, and perhaps most importantly, Linlithgow train station which is an approx. ten-minute walk from the property.
The bright, airy and well-presented accommodation is set over two floors within this solidly built ex-local authority property; with the principal layout consisting of a spacious hallway, kitchen, utility room, generous living room/diner, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom.
There is a free car parking within easy walking distance.
Please note this property is located within the Linlithgow Palace and High Street Conservation Area.
This property was brought to the market by Chris Platt of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this excellent starter home, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.