For a home that exudes visible substance and character, this spacious two-bedroom top floor apartment, with lift access and an allocated parking space, offers instant access to Linlithgow train station as well as high street cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Large 2 Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Rarely Available Apartment with Lift Access in St. Magdalenes
- Converted in 1990, 65sqm or 699sqft
- 5 Minutes’ Walk to Linlithgow Train Station
- Great Views Over Linlithgow
- Private Allocated Parking Space
- Situated in a Leafy Upmarket Development near Linlithgow Town Centre
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room/Diner
- 2 Large King Size Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Former Whiskey Distillery, Building is Category C Listed
- Communal Garden Grounds
- Secure Entry System
Good to Know:
- Loft Space
- Underfloor Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Instant Access to Waterside Walks and Town Centre Shops
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway and Edinburgh Airport (approx. 15/20 Minute Drive)
- Short Stroll to Linlithgow Train Station
For true aficionados of Linlithgow this is a fantastic opportunity to view a large and conveniently located apartment, in a highly sought-after development, within easy walking distance of the town centre.
Affectionately known as ‘Little Edinburgh’, the royal burgh of Linlithgow is a historic and thriving commuter town offering an amenity rich high street, and a train station with excellent links to Edinburgh and Glasgow
A professionally converted two-bedroom home, which was renovated in the early 1990s, it would be perfect for either a first-time buyer or someone looking to downsize.
The apartment boasts a spacious layout and offers lift access, making it convenient for all residents. Additionally, an allocated parking space is included with the property.
The accommodation is truly impressive, consisting of an entrance porch, hallway, spacious kitchen, bathroom, and two king-size bedrooms. The spacious open plan living room/diner adds to the appeal of this wonderful apartment.
Furthermore, residents of this development have access to communal gardens, providing a peaceful and relaxing outdoor space.
Considering the size, location, and features of this apartment, we would highly recommend arranging a viewing as soon as possible to increase your chances of acquiring this property.
This property was brought to the market by Fraser Neary of Paul Rolfe Linlithgow and he would be more than happy to discuss any aspect of this rarely available housetype in St. Magdalenes, please call the Linlithgow office to arrange a call back.
To book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment interested parties should submit a formal note of interest through their solicitor at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.