**AVAILABLE NOW** This neutrally decorated two-bedroom upper floor flat situated in a leafy residential cul-de-sac in Linlithgow Bridge, close to local amenities and is within walking distance to the centre of Linlithgow.
- 2 Bedroom Upper Floor Flat
- Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobe Space
- Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Residential Parking and Private Garage
- Shared Drying Area
Good to Know:
- White Goods Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Short Walk to Sainsburys and Aldi
- Easy Access to the M9, Short Commute to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- The Landlord is not able to Accept Smokers or Pets
- Landlord Registration – 608097/400/19101
- EER Band C
- Council Tax Band B
- Deposit £1025.00
- Letting Agent Registration Number LARN2202003
*All tenancies are subject to status and affordability checks. Virtual viewings are not available for this property, sorry*
The property comprises of entrance hallway with a handy storage cupboard, landing, two double bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom with separate mains shower cubicle, spacious living room looking out to the front of the property and kitchen including white goods (gas hob, oven, under counter fridge, under counter freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer).
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, communal drying area to the right of the property, shed, a private garage and residential parking.
Unfortunately, the landlord is unable to accept Smokers or Pets.
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
The floorplan, description and photos are intended as a guide only. All prospective tenants are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding with a tenancy.